Friday, December 20, 2013

The Plan

Here's the thing; there is no plan, which by stating that, it sort of makes it a plan. 

I have absolutely no clue what this space will be about and I have absolutely no idea when I will be updating. If you know me in the slightest, then you know I am a terrible blogger. 

Now that that is out in the open, I should also state that I am aware that by having no specific purpose and no reasonable time to expect a post, there will probably be no following. Oh well! Maybe that will be better? That way I'm not concerned about offending someone? Maybe? Does that make sense? How many more questions will I ask? I have no clue. Oh I guess I stopped. 

As I'm writing, I should also inform you that I will not be editing these since I have no interest or skill in it. This space will be more of a rambling and stream of thought blog. The potential is infinite, but the topics will be from my world. My weird, complicated (even if it is just in my head) world. 

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up my car. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment